[openlp-dev] Enable Max Height for non-text slides by default & default value

Tim and Alison Bentley Home at TRARBentley.net
Sat May 7 07:27:13 EDT 2016

Have a combo box with highs in steps of 5px and automatic which is the
default.  This means one config doing to things clearly.  Default setting
would be automatic.