[openlp-dev] Adding Finnish Bibles and songs to OpenLP

Olli Suutari suutari.olli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 07:01:41 EST 2016

Update!

Mr. Snyman worked on the sample data and now it’s ready for merging, thus
there’s no longer a need for a volunteer.

The sample data will be added when either superfly or tgc approves the
merge, thanks for TRB143 who already approved.

https://code.launchpad.net/~suutari-olli/openlp/fi-sample-data/+merge/313615

Happy holidays!