[openlp-dev] Need some HTML/CSS assistance for chord print support

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Sat Dec 31 07:45:46 EST 2016

Ok, then it should be easy :)
Put this script in a file called "htmlprintview.py" (or whatever you like):
https://bin.snyman.info/mmmvu9fm
And then run like this:
htmlprintview.py <input html file> <optional output html file>

It will open a window which renders the input html using the RichText
component to a Print preview. It should run fine you already are able to
run OpenLP.
I hope you can use it :)

/Tomas