[Openlp-dev] Feature Suggestion: Max height for non-text slides (+ proof of concept code)

Mattias Põldaru mahfiaz at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 10:13:39 EST 2016

26.02.2016 13:22 Ian Knight kirjutas:

> I propose adding an option to the settings that allows users to choose
> to cap the maximum height of these to a desired amount.
Why not make this the default and not let the user to choose?

> In addition, the auto-scrolling on the list is currently setup to
> ensure the next slide is visible in the viewport. I propose adding
> another option to the settings so that the user can select whether
> they want the current, previous, or next slide to appear at the top of
> the viewport when the slide is changed.
Which option would satisfy most of the users or would be the expected
behavior?
I myself when picking with mouse don't want it to jump at all.
When changing items using keyboard, then maybe the preferred way depends
on how many items fit into the viewport at the same time. More possible
items meaning more visible history.

Mattias