[openlp-dev] Versions 2.4.2 and 2.6

Josué Zúñiga joszue at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 20:47:01 EDT 2016

On the topic of Multiple Monitor Support.

It is now difficult to work on projectors with different resolutions if the
Themes have a defined Main/Footer area. What is the possibility to
introduce the following changes:

Change the General/Monitors/Override display position setting for a
Cropping value on the secondary display.

And define the Main and Footer areas in a percentage -instead of pixels- in
the Themes. You could keep both options too.

--

Josué · ><>