[openlp-dev] Chord support

Tomas Groth tomasgroth at yahoo.dk
Thu Jun 16 08:46:14 EDT 2016

Hi MBernis,
I did have a look at your branch and thought about using it as a starting point after you mentioned you wouldn't have time to work on it anymore. But your solution looked more complex and added more javascript libs for much the same functionality as was in the solution in the forums, so I went with the simpler solution. Let me know if your branch has some functionality that the new branch doesn't and I'll try to merge it in.
Best regards,Tomas

  Den ons., jun. 15, 2016 kl. 22:38 skrev MBernis<mbernis at chez.com>:   Hi Thomas,

I have doing something like this last year and put it in the branch :
lp:~mbernis/openlp/chordpro_format
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Embernis/openlp/chordpro_format>

Only chord in english notations are saved in openlp lyrics database,
others functionnalities (viewing, transpose, notations) are available in
the remote web view. I put a screenshot in attachment. In live mode, the
screen automatically scroll in the same time as the projection
underlying current singing verse, so that playing bass with an iPad on
this view is a great confort.

Regards,
MBernis.