[Openlp-dev] Remote Plugin

Tim and Alison Bentley tim.bentley at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 13:53:50 EDT 2016

I have just committed some major changes to this plugin.

I have:

   - Moved all the javascript and css to separate directories
   - Move the JQuery code to an assets Directory
   - Removed the need for /file before any js and css files.

I have also now pushed a 2nd set of changes with POC code to support a
redesign using Angular.

https://code.launchpad.net/~trb143/openlp/remote_refactor

Contains two new index files

indexaj - is a app based with bootstrap and Angular and contains a Service
List meu item.

index-sj is a single page app sharing the code from the above app but
allowing for a plugin into outh applications.

The CSS is basic but works but the CSS trolls will have a field day with it.

I am considering mving some of the Android lists  to use the single page
app pattern removing the need to have complex and duplicate logic.

Have a play and comment.

This code needs more work before merging but it shows how things can be
made to work.

Tim