[openlp-dev] Enable Max Height for non-text slides by default & default value

Ian Knight ieknight1101 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 23:27:57 EDT 2016

Por que no los duos? (Why not have both?)

While I am tempted to get rid of the configuration option and just set a
good default, and max ( itemlist height / 4, 120 px ) is a great
suggestion because it addresses screen size, I think there several
reasons one might want to configure it themselves; small screens may
want more items visible (smaller than 120px ea) and likewise for large
screens (>4 at a time), people with vision issues may want larger
previews, and depending on usual size of slide contents, different
minimum sizes can be necessary to correctly identify some slides
(especially of they are mostly text).

Still, I think Mattias is on point as far as people wanting this option
and ensuring we've set a good default.

Ian