[openlp-dev] Type while search

Philip Ridout philipridout at openlp.org
Fri Feb 24 08:59:23 EST 2017

Currently there are two 'search as you type' options in the config. One in
advanced which enables/disables the functionality in the songs and custom
plugins. And one on the Bible tab which is for the Bible's.

Do we need the option on the Bible tab? Can these be almagamated on the
advance tab?

If not how do we handle to config upgrade case where the user has it
selected on one tab not the other? My suggestion would be to enable it for
all if it's already enabled for one of them.

Phill