[openlp-dev] Android Release 7

Adam Oellermann adam at oellermann.com
Mon Jan 2 02:39:26 EST 2017

I'm running Android 5.1 (generic off-brand smartphone - Doogee Valencia2
Y100pro).

I also get the blank white screen, then after a few seconds a message
"Unable to process request - check network settings". When I hit 'back'
I get to a title screen with a hamburger icon, the text 'OpenLP', and
icons for changing the screen blanking, adding alerts or changing
settings. There are also tabs for 'Service List' and 'Live List'. The
main part of the screen is blank white with a rotating blue circle, and
the message "Unable to process request - check network settings" pops up
a couple of times.

Navigating around the aforesaid icons seems to work, switching to
Search, Live and Stage View works - though the views are just blank
white and after a few seconds "Unable to process request - check network
settings". When I try to access Preferences (to check network settings
:-) ) I just get the full blank white screen - no title, no icons,
nothing visible.