[openlp-dev] Android Release 7

Adam Oellermann adam at oellermann.com
Tue Jan 3 02:59:27 EST 2017

This looks really great - thanks for the quick update! Minor niggle on
my phone - occasionally when swiping to the Live view or returning to
the Live view from eg Preferences, the handy next/previous buttons won't
appear. Easily fixed by going to the service list and back to live, and
- awkwardly - not consistently reproducible. But even with that this is
really good - seriously thinking about trying it at church this week...