[openlp-dev] Showing verse order in presentation screen

Samuel Mehrbrodt s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 06:37:32 EDT 2017

Just found this patch which adds the same feature to the footer:
https://code.launchpad.net/~jasperge/openlp/versenumbers/+merge/255439
<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Ejasperge/openlp/versenumbers/+merge/255439>

However it would need another implementation as it adds plugin specific
stuff to the core.

Not sure which approach is better. Having this in the footermeans, it
has the same (small) size as the rest of the footer.