[openlp-dev] Translating the website

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Tue Mar 14 17:00:32 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

I've recently enabled Transifex Live on our website, so that we can translate the site into other languages. I've been putting off translating the website because of bad experiences in the past with translations of the OpenLP site. Hopefully with Transifex Live, it should make maintaining the translations a lot easier.

I've done the Afrikaans translation (with help from Google Translate), and Gellért has already translated it into Hungarian. I'd like a couple more translations before I officially announce it. Does anyone want to try to get a translation in by this weekend or next weekend? It's not a big job, there are roughly 100 strings to be translated.

I'm obviously keen to get the word out there so that more people can translate the site, so if you can do something about it, let me know once you're done so that I can publish your translation.