[openlp-dev] Translating the website

Olli Suutari suutari.olli at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 12:32:52 EDT 2017

*"I'd love to help with translating into Polish however it seems I don't
have permissions to do so. I ask anyone reponsible for that to leave me a
message."*

Hello Szymon,

Did you already:

a) Visit: www.transifex.com/openlp

b) Create a transifex account

c) Requested to join the OpenLP/OpenLP website Projects?

Once you have requested to join the project,
one of our translation cordinator needs to approve it.