[openlp-dev] Showing verse order in presentation screen

David Wales daviewales at gmail.com
Wed May 31 00:51:57 EDT 2017

I've posted this comment on a wishlist bug awhile ago.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openlp/+bug/1579071/comments/1

Is that what you have in mind?

On 31 May 2017 2:42 PM, "Samuel Mehrbrodt" <s.mehrbrodt at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

we are thinking about adding a way to display the verse order on the
presentation screen, as it is shown in the remote control.

The current idea is to add a section "Header" (similiar to the current
"Footer" section) which can be configured in the theme. This would allow
the verse order to be placed on top (or any other location) with a
different font etc than the footer.

Would this be feasible? Any other ideas?

Please respond timely as we'd like to start developing this on the coming
Saturday (June 3rd).

Thanks
Samuel