[openlp-dev] Refactoring in trunk

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Thu Oct 26 19:06:11 EDT 2017

Hi guys,

[For some reason I thought I had already sent this e-mail, but I cannot
find it anywhere]

Recently I committed some more of my refactors to trunk. Frustratingly,
while all the tests pass on my local machine, they are failing on
Jenkins[0]. I actually had this exact error, and spent a few nights
figuring out why and what and how to fix it. No matter what I do, I
cannot reproduce these failures on my computer.

So I then checked the code out on my Fedora laptop (never had OpenLP on
it before), and managed to get those same errors... once. Never again. I
tried a few things and couldn't reproduce the errors.

The only difference I see between my laptop, my desktop and the server
(apart from 3 different Linux distros) is that both my laptop and my
desktop are using Python 3.6, whereas the Jenkins server is still
running Python 3.5.

Can others please try running the tests from trunk? Remember, you need
to use nose2:

   # Fedora
   $ nose2

   # Debian