[openlp-dev] Re-arranging Settings

Philip Ridout phill.ridout at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 19:01:55 EDT 2017

On Thu, 28 Sep 2017, 23:06 Raoul Snyman, <raoul at snyman.info> wrote:

> On 2017-09-28 15:02, Jonathan Corwin wrote:
> > Perhaps there is scope for a "Display" and "General" tab and dropping
> > "Advanced"?
> >
> > So Monitors, Mouse Cursor, Display Workarounds and any other relevant
> > settings could go on Display tab and the rest on General. Might still
> > not
> > be the ideal, but just throwing one idea into the pot.
>
> I think "Display" would be confusing with the output display, but maybe
> call it "Interface" instead?
>

>From my interpretation of Jonathan's email I thought he was talking about
the output display.

I think dump the advanced and have General, Display and Interface

Monitors, logos, unblank dispaly when ..., mouse cusor, ignore aspect
ratio, bipass x11 on the display tab

Background audio, application start up, the rest of application settings,
ui settings, alternating row colours on the interface tab

and the rest on the general tab