[openlp-dev] OpenLP Team Call - resend

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Thu Aug 2 09:04:32 EDT 2018

Hi!
Since there seems to be a spam-problem with Raouls email to the list I'm
gonna repost the email he sent out yesterday - see below. Also feel free to
check your spam-folder :)

BR,
Tomas

Hi everyone,

We, the core developers, have decided to have a team call to discuss the
future of OpenLP (don't worry, we're not stopping development), and we'd
like to extend an invitation to everyone on the developer mailing list.

There is a poll to determine when the majority of people can make it:

  https://doodle.com/poll/sb9g6hdw52umwnsf

A collaborative agenda for the meeting is in the process of being formed,
please feel free to add any items you feel are important:

  https://etherpad.net/p/openlp-team-call-q3-2018

The team call will be done online, using an open source video conferencing
solution called Jitsi, which runs in your browser. Anyone with a modern
browser should be able to take part.

  https://meet.jit.si/openlp-team-call-q3-2018

Hope to see you there!

--