[openlp-dev] Team Call

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Sat Aug 11 17:11:03 EDT 2018

Hi again,

I've been told that for some Rauols email did not even make it to the spam
folder, so I'll paste in the details below:

Saturday the 18th of
August, from 18:00 to 19:00 UTC.

In a few timezones:

   UTC-7 (AZ, PDT) 11:00 to 12:00
   UTC+1 (UK)      19:00 to 20:00
   UTC+2 (DE, DK)  20:00 to 21:00

Please remember that you can view and edit the agenda at:

   https://etherpad.net/p/openlp-team-call-q3-2018

We'll be meeting using Jitsi Meet, an open source video conferencing
solution:

   https://meet.jit.si/openlp-team-call-q3-2018