[openlp-dev] Thin outlines with large fonts

James Muscat jamesremuscat at gmail.com
Wed Jan 3 12:20:51 EST 2018

On 2 January 2018 at 20:22, Raoul Snyman <raoul at snyman.info> wrote:

> Right now, however, we're working on an update to how we render stuff, so
> we're largely embedding what was previously done in Python now in the
> actual HTML page we create. My webengine-migrate[0] branch has the latest
> code. Take a look at that and see if the bug is still there (look for the
> theme-related Javascript functions).
>
> [0] https://code.launchpad.net/~raoul-snyman/openlp/webengine-migrate

 I'm not able to run the code from that branch[0], but a visual inspection
of the display.js file shows that it's using the same logic as the Python
version, so I'd expect the bug to be present still.

Would you like me to work up a merge request against that branch (if that
workflow is possible in bzr?); or would you prefer a patch?

James

[0] First a crash because "'PreviewController' object has no attribute
'panel'", now a repeated core dump on startup that I can't get past