[openlp-dev] Replacement for Pyenchant

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Tue Nov 6 01:28:29 EST 2018

Great to hear Phill! :-)

Regarding making the download available only on windows and mac... On Linux
we can make pyhunspell and hunspell a dependency, but the user will still
have to install the dictionaries manually, since we don't know which
languages they use. This is basically the same as today, but maybe it
should be easier?

/Tomas

man. 5. nov. 2018 22.11 skrev Raoul Snyman via openlp-dev <