[openlp-dev] WebEngine Huddle #2 Summary

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Sat Nov 10 02:10:03 EST 2018

Thanks to everyone who attended the meeting.

Here's what we discussed in the meeting, and who will be looking into
things:

1. Background audio (via VLC?)
    - Tim is working on this against trunk, we'll wait for him
2. Videos
    - VLC for background
    - Look into VLC + multiprocessor for multiple simultaneous players?
    - Wait for Tim to complete his refactor
4. Presentations
     - working already?
     - Phill to check PowerPoint
5. Themes
    - Footer not working
    - Alignment not working
    - Raoul to work on this
6. Thumbnails
    - Imagemanager role?
    - Simplified version?
    - Image thumbnails bug
    - Tomas will look into this
7. Alerts
    - HTML version, or use Widget?
    - ic90cloud working on this
8. Tests are not working
    - Raoul will investigate
9. Screens
    - Widgetification - Phill
    - Needs a restart to be applied - Raoul
10. Future enhancements
    - Remember screen settings depending on which screens are plugged in
    - Changing backgrounds on each item in the service
      * Choose from the images plugin

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743