[openlp-dev] Re-license OpenLP to GPL3

Bastian Germann bastiangermann at fishpost.de
Thu Oct 11 10:08:11 EDT 2018

Actually GPL apps may not be uploaded to the Apple App Store because it
imposes additional requirements which is not allowed by the GPL. I did
not check the dependencies because I do not know anything about iOS or
Swift.

The Android app is on GPLv2 (not MIT). I already have created bug
1797121 for it. This is completely unrelated to GPLv3 violations and MIT
would be okay as a new license.