[openlp-dev] Replacement for Pyenchant

David Wales daviewales at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:10:24 EDT 2018

As far as I can tell, Mac uses

/Library/Spelling
~/Library/Spelling

However, these directories don't appear to contain the system spelling dictionary. They seem only to contain words which have been added to the dictionary later.

According to the hunspell website, hunspell has been part of Mac OS X since 10.6. However I don't know whether this is still the case, or where the main dictionary is stored.

Regards,
David Wales