[openlp-dev] WebEngine Catchup Call

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Sun Sep 2 13:43:52 EDT 2018

On 2018-09-02 01:06, Raoul Snyman via openlp-dev wrote:
> So far it looks like we'll be meeting on Monday. If you're still
> interested in being part of the meeting discussing the port to
> WebEngine, please mark your availability on Doodle, and join us on the
> day.

It looks like the majority of people can meet at the same time as our
last meeting. So the details for this meeting are:

Monday the 3rd of September, from 18:00 to 19:00 UTC.

In a few timezones:

    UTC-7 (AZ, PDT) 11:00 to 12:00
    UTC+1 (UK)      19:00 to 20:00
    UTC+2 (DE, DK)  20:00 to 21:00

Here's a pad that we can write up anything we want to discuss during the
call:

    https://etherpad.net/p/openlp-webengine-catchup

This time we'll be meeting using my Nextcloud server. Log in, and then
in the "chat" section at the bottom where it says, "You", click the
little pencil edit icon to change your name.

    https://cloud.snyman.info/index.php/call/ezoj9935

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743