[openlp-dev] UPDATE: New Windows Installers

John Morris johnathan.morris.58 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 17:35:03 EDT 2019

To verify the assumption that the libvlc.dll file was the incorrect file, I
removed OpenLP, then used the same install 'msi' file and before running
the program, I copied the file from another machine and placed in the
Program Files/OpenLP folder.  This time when I started the program it gave
the same message with a different filename....libvlccore.dll.  I copied
that file from the other machine and placed in the same folder as the first
file.

Now when I start OpenLP I only get the second error message.  If you try to
preview a song, it errors out.  Here is the information the error provided.

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "openlp\core\lib\mediamanageritem.py", line 503, in on_preview_click

File "openlp\core\lib\mediamanageritem.py", line 637, in build_service_item

File "openlp\plugins\songs\lib\mediaitem.py", line 630, in
generate_slide_data

File "openlp\plugins\songs\lib\mediaitem.py", line 660, in generate_footer

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\attributes.py", line 276, in __get__

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\attributes.py", line 682, in get

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\strategies.py", line 723, in
_load_for_state

File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\strategies.py", line 772, in
_emit_lazyload

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\util\langhelpers.py", line 929, in
__getattr__

File "<string>", line 1, in <lambda>

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\orm\strategies.py", line 743, in
_memoized_attr__bakery

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\util\langhelpers.py", line 1074, in
__getattr__

File "site-packages\sqlalchemy\util\langhelpers.py", line 1071, in
__getattr__

ImportError: Could not resolve module sqlalchemy.ext.baked

John