[openlp-dev] Moving to GitLab/Licensing

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Thu Apr 25 16:08:39 EDT 2019

Hi!

Just to give an example of how the migrated repo most likely look, take a
look at https://gitlab.com/tgc-dk/openlp-migration--test/ and specifically
https://gitlab.com/tgc-dk/openlp-migration--test/commit/a3337ec92adbb9e560e08c364ae92ce23f74207f
where you can see the added bzr revision number and the link to the fixed
issue on launchpad. Both of these are added using a patched version of the
bzr-fastimport plugin.

A test migration of a subset of the issues on launchpad has also been done
to: https://gitlab.com/tgc-dk/openlp-migration--test/issues
Feel free to have a look on these test migration and provide some feedback.

Before doing the migration we should probably go through the issues and
clean up a bit - if it has not already been done.

BR,
Tomas