[openlp-dev] Gearing up for the first Alpha release

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Thu Aug 22 15:01:06 EDT 2019

Hey folks,

We've been chatting a little in IRC today about the first alpha release.
We also mentioned moving to GitLab as part of the alpha release.

Before we can get to the alpha release, however, we need a few things
done:

1. About dialog updates (move to GPL3, etc)
2. Alerts
3. Theme thumbnails/previews

Some things that still need to be done, though not necessarily for the
alpha release:

1. Move MySQL Connector to pymysql (pure-python MySQL client)
2. Update the LibreOffice on Mac integration with the same fixes as
native LO
3. Singing The Faith importer

What are people's thoughts? Is there anything I've missed?

--
Raoul Snyman
raoul at snyman.info