[openlp-dev] FTW data

Philip Ridout phill.ridout at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 09:24:03 EST 2019

Some of you will know I've been working on the FTW/FRW (First Time|Run
Wizard).

I don't like how we have the rerun wizard option in the tools menu.
We already have options to change settings and active plugins, so the only
real reason for the FTW to be rerun, as I see it, is to download a new
Bible or Theme. (Downloading songs would just create duplicates of any
songs in already in the db.) If a user wants to download some more data,
they have to step through the whole wizard again.

I think we should look at integrating the sample data downloads in to the
import wizards we currently have for songs and bibles. And creating a new
wizard for themes.

Superfly and Ferman have been talking about the old theme gallery on IRC
lately.

Any thoughts, anything I've missed?

Phill