[Openlp-dev] Media in 2.6

Tim and Alison Bentley Home at trarbentley.net
Sat Feb 27 02:12:15 EST 2016

Thank David that looks very helpful and will look into them.

As a comment on point 8 that is not a bug.  Video backgrounds do not need
 then broken transparent feature.  Talking to Raoul I will be changing
themes to include a video file (in a later requested) but for now all you
need to add the song and replace then background (which now loops).

Tim

--
Tim and Alison Bentley
Home at TRARBentley.net