[openlp-dev] Chords - update

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Tue Jul 26 03:27:48 EDT 2016

Hi all,

More than a month ago I announced here that I'm working on adding support
for chords in OpenLP (read that email here:
https://lists.openlp.io/pipermail/openlp-dev/2016-June/000093.html). Now
I've had some time to progress and I'd like to get some feedback from you
guys.

The current features are:
 * Support for chords in ChordPro format (such as: "A[D]mazing [D7]grace!").
 * Display chords on new stageview (available on http://
<ipaddress>:<port>/chords).
 * Display chords on mainview (if enabled in song settings).
 * Import from the following formats: OpenLyrics, OpenSong, VideoPsalm.
 * Export to OpenLyrics format.

There are still some features missing, such as printing song with/without
chords.

The code is available from this branch: lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/chords
Or if you're on windows you can get a build from here:
https://ci.openlp.io/view/Branch/job/Branch-06-Windows_Installer/44/

As mentioned above I'd appreciate some feedback as I'm not a musician
myself.

Cheers,
Tomas