[openlp-dev] Chord support

Tomas Groth tomasgroth at yahoo.dk
Wed Jun 15 16:03:10 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Based on code that was posted on the forum (http://forums.openlp.org/discussion/2544/chords-in-openlp) I've created a branch which introduces support for chords in the Chord Pro. I've created a new chord-webview where the chords are shown, see the link under the remote settings. I've also added support for different chord-notations (german/english/neo-latin), you can chose in the settings under Songs.
Transposing of chords is also possible in the lyrics editor, and in the chord-web-view. The transposing in the webview is saved in the browser, but is local to that browser only.
The branch is at lp:~tomasgroth/openlp/chords
If you are on windows you can download a test-build of the branch from: https://ci.openlp.io/view/Branch/job/Branch-06-Windows_Installer/42/
Some feedback would be appreciated

Best regards,
Tomas