[openlp-dev] Chords - update

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Wed Jul 27 07:15:45 EDT 2016

Hi Jeremie,

It looks good - you only need support for the OpenLyrics format :)
I see your script support the "fr" (Do-Re-Mi...) notation or Neo-Latin as I
call it in the OpenLP branch. Do you know how widespread this notation is?
I have not been able to find any songtexts using that notation.

I will do some tests with the songs. Are there any way to download them all
in OpenSong format?

Best regards,
Tomas