[openlp-dev] MediaShout import bug

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Sat Jun 11 16:00:15 EDT 2016

> OK - a try:except block around the themes should do it. The problem
> will be writing a test case for that issue.
>
> Should I create a test database without the Themes table and hope that
> mdbtools creates a decent dbfile?

I ask this without having looked at the code yet - is there not some way
to check if a table exists? Surely that would be a better way to do
things than to just blindly catch the exception?

Writing a test should not be difficult. Just use a mock object to throw
an exception or return False when necessary.

--
Raoul Snyman
e: raoul at snyman.info