[openlp-dev] MediaShout import bug

Ken Roberts alisonken1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 23:22:33 EDT 2016

There's a possibility of checking if table exists, I just have a
problem atm with the unixODBC, PyODBC driver interface.

One thing the mediashout import _assumes_ is that it's using an
MSAccess interface - which unixODBC may have a different driver name
than the default MSAccess driver name.

--
- Ken
Registered Linux user 296561