[openlp-dev] Ang.: OpenLP 2.4.1 error with VLC

Tomas Groth tomasgroth at yahoo.dk
Mon Jun 13 03:32:55 EDT 2016

Hi,
The problem is some old leftover files from earlier VLC installs. To solve it, first uninstall VLC, then delete the folder where VLC was installed. Now reinstall VLC and it should work as expected.
/Tomas

  Den man., jun. 13, 2016 kl. 6:56 skrev Matěj Cepl<mcepl at cepl.eu>:   Hi,

when I have updated to 2.4.1 on our Church Windows 7 laptop, it shows
repeatedly (many times) this error message (even with completely updated
VLC). Any idea, what's wrong?

Best,

Matěj
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mcepl at ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

Somewhere at the edge of the Bell curve was the girl for me.
openlp-dev mailing list
openlp-dev at openlp.io