[openlp-dev] Versions 2.4.2 and 2.6

Olli Suutari suutari.olli at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:48:17 EDT 2016

I’m hoping these branches would be merged in 2.6 series.

https://code.launchpad.net/~suutari-olli/openlp/ui-messages-part-1

This branch improves several UI strings. It also contains changes requested
by mr. Snyman in earlier mail conversation. (Removing “Manager” from panel
names for an example)

https://code.launchpad.net/~suutari-olli/openlp/combined-bible-quick-search

This branch greatly improves the Quick Bible search functionality:

- Combined Reference and Text search

- Search while typing

- Other various improvements

https://code.launchpad.net/~suutari-olli/openlp/force-split

This branch adds a “Split” button for song editor.

By clicking this button, a “Force split” is inserted. (Duplicates the
currently selected verses tag) Many people are confused by “Optional split”
and think it should work like this newly introduced “Force split”.

https://code.launchpad.net/~suutari-olli/openlp/click-slide-to-go-live-from-blank

This branch adds the functionality of resuming Live from blank modes by
clicking slides in Live.

Currently Escape item has this functionality but other blank to modes do
not.

Once this branch is merged, I think we should start working on removing
escape items since the only reason it has been useful has been the
functionality of resuming live by clicking slides. Escape item also
contains several unfixed bugs, which could all be solved by simply removing
it.

All the best,

Aaziah