[openlp-dev] Optional Split Saga

Tomas Groth second at tgc.dk
Sat Aug 26 15:30:02 EDT 2017

Hi,

I don't have anything new to contribute with, so I just want to mention
which variants I prefer:
"Overflow Split" instead of the current "Optional Split" since I think that
describes more precisely what it actually does. The new forced split should
simply be called "Forced Split".

Best regards,
Tomas