[openlp-dev] Android Release 7

Tim and Alison Bentley Home at trarbentley.net
Tue Jan 3 12:55:23 EST 2017

Thanks for the comments.
Not convinced about the about.  Why is an issue?  A new Activity is heavy
weight and Fragments are becoming the pattern and light weight.
Agree about Alert so any improvements would be gratefully received.
Upgrading the error handling is next on my list so will have a look at
those issues after sorting out Settings.

Will have a look at the Beta builds but as I have not done much in the last
year on this it has not been an issue.

Use the Release7 code as your base that is the latest code and I recommend
you use Android-studio as the IDE.  It should compile as is but the
environment is brittle so be careful.  I will add all changes back via my
code set.

Tim

--
Tim and Alison Bentley