[openlp-dev] Release Schedule

Chris Hill chris at minkus.me.uk
Sun Jan 15 16:57:03 EST 2017

> Secondly, we really need to get back to the discussion about what we do
> for 2.6.

> Can I ask what our current functionality is? What new features have we
> added to 2.6 that aren't currently in 2.4? I like this idea, I just want
> to know what we have in there, and if maybe we can add one or two more
> small features and then do a major release.

FWIW, I believe two bugs that I fixed (#1000729 and #1280295) which implement natural sort, and searching by Topic, CCLI Number and Copyright would be eligible for release in 2.6 (current Milestone is 2.5.1, included in Trunk).

I'd be very keen to see these in a release; I have a few churches wanting to use the Topic search feature so they can tag & select songs relevant to the rest of their service.

Just my $0.02
--

'Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;
the old has gone, the new has come!' - 2 Corinthians 5v17
chris at minkus.me.uk