[openlp-dev] A compliment from a user

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Wed Jun 14 18:34:21 EDT 2017

Hey guys,

We got this message in the support system, and I wanted to share it with everyone.

I am a church planter in Alton, IL. I was looking for some software that would project lyrics on a screen. I was pleasantly surprised when I found OpenLP. Not only is it easy to use, loaded with many great hymns, feature-rich and able to add new hymns or other slides and/or presentations easily, but I can control it wirelessly from my iPad or Android phone. Thank you so much for all the work that has gone into OpenLP. Churches with very tight finances are greatly blessed with such a resource!!

Tom R
Redeeming Grace Church
Alton, IL

--