[openlp-dev] Translating the website

Nicko Glayre nicko.glayre at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 03:55:11 EDT 2017

Hi,

I got the exact same stuff with french, however it is not because your work
wasn't saved (at least for me) but because the site is not yet avaiable in
the language you translated it.
I figured that out later, there is a button "publish" which I guess will
make the language available on the site. I didn't try it yet for french
because translation is not yet complete.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Nicko