[openlp-dev] Translating the website

Simon Hanna simon.hanna at serve-me.info
Fri Mar 24 04:40:21 EDT 2017

On 03/23/2017 08:25 PM, Jens Dörpinghaus wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> could someone please explain why my translation into German returns to
> the default translation? I have done the translation twice (and saved
> it) and don't feel to do it once again without figuring out what went
> wrong... :-)
>
> Thanks a lot and best regards,
>
> Jens
How are you translating? Can you try using the standard editor and
saving one string at a time?
These strings should then show up as unreviewed.
The error is either because of something Transifex or something you did...
Your strings won't show up on the website until someone (currently me)
reviews them
and then someone else publishes the language.

Simon

I'm assuming you're "jdo" on transifex, right? Because you need to be
added to the project, before you can contribute...