[openlp-dev] QtWebEngine and Reveal.js

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Fri Mar 24 18:10:33 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

I've been looking at the QtWebEngine branch to see what needs to be done
to get it up and running for 2.6. After numerous issues, I stripped it
down to a standalone example app where I eventually got it working.

After this, I was thinking about how to implement various features and
wondered how easy it would be to get Reveal.js, a Javascript
presentation framework, to run inside QtWebEngine, and how easy it would
be to manipulate it.

Here's what I came up with: https://youtu.be/4TRg5ufWQLw

There's a fair amount of work that would need to be done to achieve
this, but it's there and it's possible.

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743