[openlp-dev] Saving services

Jonathan Corwin j at corwin.co.uk
Thu Nov 30 05:09:03 EST 2017

On 30 Nov 2017 8:43 am, "Philip Ridout" <phill.ridout at gmail.com> wrote:

My proposed solution:
Packaging files in a zip file is great if somebody prepares a service at
home. However, in my experience (10 years) this has never happened!

Myself and another worship leader prepare the service files at home every
week.

However saying that I've never been overly confident about the whole
embedded video/ppt thing (probably because once about 27 years ago in v2.0
it didn't work properly so now I play safe), so I generally stick them on
the Dropbox separately and re-add them when I get to Church!