[openlp-dev] Saving services

David Warnock dave at warnock.me.uk
Thu Nov 30 06:40:27 EST 2017

Hi,

We have a team of about 6 people who prepare services. All services are
always prepared at their homes and this is a key selling point for OpenLP.

Please do not change this behaviour! I use a team whose computer skills
would not be up to copying files around manually. The chances of ending up
without a complete service would be high. We do not have all the custom
slides, images or videos on the Church Computer.

So again please don't change this.

Dave

--
Dave Warnock: http://42.blogs.warnock.me.uk