[openlp-dev] Saving services

Adam Oellermann adam at oellermann.com
Thu Nov 30 11:59:29 EST 2017

Hi all

I agree with Dave. The default setting being as it is means that less
computer-savvy worship leaders still send me useful orders of service,
even if they've added a new song or image. Making this not the default,
even if it was still a separate option on the file menu, would cause us
a lot of frustration and undermine the perception of OpenLP as a
solution that 'just works'. You only have to wreck one service before
users will want to switch. Disk space is cheap these days, and bandwidth
is plentiful - so my plea is to leave the defaults as they are, with
great thanksgiving for the foresight of the developers who set it up
this way.

Grace and peace

Adam