[openlp-dev] Big Milestone: 50% Code Coverage with Tests

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Mon Oct 9 23:00:39 EDT 2017

Hey everyone,

Great news! We have 50% of our code covered by tests!

https://ci.openlp.io/job/Trunk-04b-Test_Coverage/ws/htmlcov/index.html

I don't know when we hit 50%, though I do know it was fairly recently.
Less than 6 months ago we were still under 50%. This is a big milestone,
and I'm really proud of everyone who has put effort into building up our
tests. I'm pretty sure that our code quality has increased because of
this.

If everyone lived closer I'd totally take us all out to dinner to
celebrate ;-)

Thanks so much to everyone for putting in the work to get us here, it
was truly worth it. Let's get it to 80% now!

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743
raoul at snyman.info