[openlp-dev] Themes

Richard Graham richie.g at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 11:06:13 EDT 2017

Perhaps an option to select the Google Fonts from a (separate) box?
These can then be downloaded, or used as embedded web fonts. Of
course, the problem with the latter would be where a computer using
OLP doesn't have Internet access.

Personally, I wouldn't suggest that people customising their themes
with custom typefaces are necessarily 'advanced' enough to install new
ones - some may be scrolling through the list and think 'ooh, that's a
nice font', select it, and not realise that it's been installed by a
different program.

That said, perhaps a warning dialogue box when a theme is exported
might just be useful: "Note that the font in this theme must be on the
destination computer!" or something like that. (That said, I've only
ever exported themes en-masse copying the whole directory structure
over rather than individually - but that *is* advanced use!)

Thanks,

Richard.