[openlp-dev] Themes

Raoul Snyman raoul at snyman.info
Tue Oct 10 12:11:59 EDT 2017

Phil is right on the money here with embedding the fonts in the theme.
At least according to me ;-)

I was thinking about this the other day. We're using a web browser, so
we can easily just create font-family CSS for the theme, just like
websites do. Also, Qt supports loading extra fonts not installed in your
operating system too:
http://doc.qt.io/qt-5/qfontdatabase.html#addApplicationFont

I think the most complicated part might be trying to figure out where
the font file is, and copying that into the theme. Qt doesn't have a
built-in way of doing that, but we should be able to figure it out.

--
Raoul Snyman
+1 (520) 490-9743
raoul at snyman.info